SEESTATION HD-TVI/HDCVI/AHD UTP Active Transmitter
PN / SEE-TTA111HDT *
- To send HD-TVI signal up to 300M over UTP cable.
- To send AHD signal up to 400M over UTP cable.
- To send HDCVI signal up to 500M over UTP cable.
- To work with passive receiver TTP111HD for good quality picture.
- Support resolution up to 1080p.
- Built in L, M, and H high frequency video gain.
- Built in transient protection and ground lifting, damaging voltage spike problems are eliminated.
- Video Format: HD-TVI, HDCVI
- Video Input: BNC x 1 (75 Ω，1 Vp-p)
- Video Output: 5 pin removable terminal x 1 (100 Ω)
- Switch: Slide switch (3 level) x 1
- Cable: UTP CAT5e/CAT6
- Transmission Distance: Up to 1080P 300M
- Power Supply: DC 12V 500mA
- Power Consumption: 70 mA ( Max)
- Temperature: Operation: 0 to 55℃, Storage: -20 to 85℃, Humidity: up to 95%
- Dimensions W x H x D mm: 57.8 x 49.2 x 41.7
- Weight g: 70